Contact the UWS Cashier's office:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 715-394-8505
Contact UWS Financial Aid:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 715-394-8200
Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Graduate Studies Office
Swenson Hall room 3065
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received (not postmarked) at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for delays in the U.S. mail. You can also pay over the internet with E-check or a credit card through your E-hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone. There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card payment transaction using the web. To make your payment, go to www.uwsuper.edu/myehive. Log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:
  • Locate and click the "View Bill" link
  • Choose the appropriate semester (example: Fall Semester 2017)
  • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
  • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
  • Follow the instructions on the payment page
  • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt
UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students. Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students. It is your responsibility to check your EHive account to view your bill.
  • Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities
  • Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.
  • Students can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party
  • The student is responsible for paying all fees on time
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Graduate Studies Office
Swenson Hall room 3065
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Official transcripts may also be sent electronically directly from the issuing institution to [email protected].
There is no conditional admission to the Educational Administration and Special Education programs.
A cumulative grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or higher is required for program completion and for Wisconsin licensure. This applies to the MSE-Educational Administration, MSE-Special Education, and Ed.S. in Educational Administration-Superintendent/District Administrator online programs. While out-of-state students may not reside in Wisconsin, by attending a Wisconsin institution, it is expected that they earn the Wisconsin license which, can then transfer to another state through reciprocity rules.
Submit a copy of your teaching or principal’s license and/or professional resume to [email protected].

Request Information

or call 844-222-2059

Ready to get started?

Start your application today!
or call 844-222-2059 844-222-2059

for help with any questions you may have.