Skip to content

phone icon 844-222-2059

Apply Now


Whom should I contact for billing questions?

Contact the UWS Cashier's office:
Tel: 715-394-8505

Whom should I contact for financial aid questions?

Contact UWS Financial Aid:
Tel: 715-394-8200

When is payment due?

Master of Science in Education — Educational Administration online

Master of Science in Education — Instruction online

Master of Science in Education — Special Education online

Where do I make my tuition payment?

Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:

UW-Superior Cashier's Office
Old Main 136
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received (not postmarked) at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for delays in the U.S. mail.

You can also pay over the internet with E-check or a credit card through your E-hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone. There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card payment transaction using the web. To make your payment, go to Log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:

  • Locate and click the "View Bill" link
  • Choose the appropriate semester (example: Fall Semester 2017)
  • Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
  • Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
  • Follow the instructions on the payment page
  • Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt

How do I get my tuition bill?

UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students. Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students. It is your responsibility to check your EHive account to view your bill.

  • Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities
  • Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.
  • Students can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party
  • The student is responsible for paying all fees on time
Request Information
*All fields required.
or call 844-222-2059
By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that Wisconsin-Superior (UW-Superior) may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone and/or text message utilizing automated technology at the telephone number(s) provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend UW-Superior or to purchase any other goods or services.