Whom should I contact for billing questions?
Contact the UWS Cashier's office:
Whom should I contact for financial aid questions?
Contact UWS Financial Aid:
When is payment due?
Where do I make my tuition payment?
Cash or check payments are accepted at the Cashier's Office, Old Main 136. Check payments may be mailed to:UW-Superior Cashier's Office
Old Main 136
PO Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Please make checks payable to UW-Superior and include your student ID number on the check. All payments due must be received (not postmarked) at the University Cashier's office no later than 4:30 p.m. on the due date. The University is not responsible for delays in the U.S. mail.
You can also pay over the internet with E-check or a credit card through your E-hive account. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard only. We do not accept payments over the phone. There is a $1.50 convenience fee charged for each E-check payment transaction and a 2.5% convenience fee added to each credit card payment transaction using the web. To make your payment, go to www.uwsuper.edu/myehive. Log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:
- Locate and click the "View Bill" link
- Choose the appropriate semester (example: Fall Semester 2017)
- Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
- Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
- Follow the instructions on the payment page
- Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt
How do I get my tuition bill?
UW-Superior no longer mails tuition bills to students. Electronic billing is the official means of generating tuition bills to all UW-Superior students. It is your responsibility to check your EHive account to view your bill.
- Failure to view the bill does not release the student from payment responsibilities
- Students who are not making their own payments must forward the bill to the proper party.
- Students can print a copy of the bill to send with their payment or to send to parents or a third party
- The student is responsible for paying all fees on time